TOWN OF LEWISBORO
TOWN BOARD MEETING
DECEMBER 2, 2013
- Proclamation Honoring John Jay for Wounded Warriors Club (JJ4WW) and the Lewisboro Baseball Association (LBA) for Their November 2, 2014, Baseball Clinic Fundraiser to Benefit the Wounded Warriors Project
II. PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Amendment to Town Code to Increase Renewal Fees for Building Permits
- 2014 Town of Lewisboro Preliminary Budget
III. PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
IV. CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval of Minutes – November 18, 2013
- Monthly Reports – November 2013
i. Building Department
V. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution Approving the Leon Levy Preserve Management Plan, as Recommended by PRAC and OSPAC
- Resolution Approving Use of Town Park Facilities by the Katonah-Lewisboro Foundation for a Food Truck and Family Fun Night Fundraiser on June 6, 2014
VI. APPROVAL OF CLAIMS
VII. POLLING OF THE BOARD
Town Board Meeting on Monday, December 16, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. at the Lewisboro Library, 15 Main Street, South Salem.
IX. MOTION TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
Items submitted for inclusion on the agenda for regular Town Board Meetings must be received by the Supervisor’s Office by noon on the Thursday preceding the meeting. Items of significant importance may be added if deemed necessary by the Town Board or Supervisor.
Town Board Meetings Accessibility: The Town of Lewisboro is committed to providing equal access to all its facilities, services and activities to the fullest extent possible. Cyrus Russell Community House, Goldens Bridge Community House and the Town Offices at Orchard Square/Cross River Plaza are accessible to persons with physical handicaps. If anyone who wishes to attend any meeting of the Town Board has special needs, please contact the Supervisor’s Office (763-3151) at least one week before any scheduled meeting and we will try to accommodate whenever possible.