TOWN OF LEWISBORO
TOWN BOARD MEETING
APRIL 21, 2014
PUBLIC HEARING - 8:30 p.m. Amending Town Code to Place Limit on Ownership of Middle Income Units
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
- Approval of Minutes – April 7, 2014
- Monthly Report – Building Department for March 2014
- Update on Affordable Housing from Westchester County Deputy Commissioner of Planning Norma Drummond
- Resolution to Approve Life Scout of Troop 154 Alex Wagner’s Eagle Scout Project Fundraising Event at Cyrus Russell on May 10, 2014
- Summary Report by Comptroller Leo Masterson of:
2013 Town Financial Results
S&P Credit Analysis and Credit Rating
Pricing of recent Town Bond and BAN
- Discussion of potential need for flood insurance at Wild Oaks Sewer Plant by Administrator Leo Masterson
- Discussion of 2014 Town Road Paving Plans by Highway Superintendent Peter Ripperger
- Discussion of Application Form and Fee for Solar Permit
- Discussion Regarding Purchase of New Anchors for Starting Blocks at Town Park Pool
APPROVAL OF CLAIMS
POLLING OF THE BOARD
- Town Board Meeting on Monday, May 5, 2014 at 7:30 p.m. at the Town House, 11 Main Street, South Salem.
- ArtsONATRU “Souls on Fire” Art Exhibit to run from June 27 to July 18 with Reception on Friday, June 27 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Gallery at Onatru.
MOTION TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION
Items submitted for inclusion on the agenda for regular Town Board Meetings must be received by the Supervisor’s Office by noon on the Thursday preceding the meeting. Items of significant importance may be added if deemed necessary by the Town Board or Supervisor.
Town Board Meetings Accessibility: The Town of Lewisboro is committed to providing equal access to all its facilities, services and activities to the fullest extent possible. Cyrus Russell Community House, Goldens Bridge Community House, the Onatru Farmhouse, and the Town Offices at Orchard Square/Cross River Plaza are accessible to persons with physical handicaps. If anyone who wishes to attend any meeting of the Town Board has special needs, please contact the Supervisor’s Office (763-3151) at least one week before any scheduled meeting and we will try to accommodate whenever possible.