Lions Club Picnic Pavilion
- Although your group has been granted the privilege of using the
Park, we would like to keep in mind that other Town residents will
also be using the park facilities. A spirit of mutual cooperation
by all park participants would be appreciated.
- The applicant and leader shall be responsible for the conduct of
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in Town parks only with an approved
alcoholic beverage permit. A permit application is attached. It
should be returned to the Town Clerk's Office, P.O. Box 500, South
NY 10590 for approval and a copy attached to the permit application.
Approved alcoholic beverage permits must be clearly posted on the
side of the pavilion facing the parking lot.
- A copy of this permit will be issued to you. It should be available
for inspection the day of your activity.
- Participants shall clean up the area used at least fifteen (15)
minutes before the termination of the activity. If tables are moved,
they must be returned to original location.
- Non-resident guests may be invited - BUT - may not remain in the
park if the resident host leaves.
- Parking by all participants should be done in the provided parking
areas. No vehicles are permitted in the picnic, playground, field
or camping area.
- In the event of cancellation - PLEASE - inform the Recreation Office
as soon as possible so that other requests may be considered.
- In case of emergency call the New York State Police at 911. For
non emergency calls to the New York State Police dial 277-3651.
- Abuse of any of the rules may result in forfeiture of future use
of the facility.
- Bulk trash should be bagged and transferred down to the dumpsters
located near the pool and placed in the dumpster.
- Violation of any of the rules or if facility is damaged or not
cleaned will result in forfeiture of $100 deposit.
- The Town of Lewisboro Parks and Recreation Department reserves
the right to cancel any permit, with a refund of all fees paid,
if questions arise regarding the validity of the intended us or if
facility is needed for a Town sponsored program.
IN KEEPING THE PARK CLEAN & ATTRACTIVE
MAINTENANCE OF THE PARK FACILITIES IS PERFORMED
THE TOWN OF LEWISBORO PARKS DEPARTMENT