Building Permit Requirements
- Applications for Building Permit and Certificate of Occupancy (both submitted at same time.)
- Fees for both (see attached schedule.)
- Plans and specifications, 3 sets, one with architect's or engineer's seal (New York State only.) This is not required for additions costing less than $20,000, unless requested by the Building Department.
- Plot Plan (survey showing setbacks as described below.)
- Where applicable, approval for sewage disposal system from the Westchester County Department of Health, 25 Moore Ave., Mount Kisco, NY, Bureau of Environmental Quality (864-7332). Bureau of Public Health Protection (864-7330).
- Driveway permit from Lewisboro Highway Department. Bond and fee required. (763-3166)
- Appropriate contractor licenses & insurance certificates.