The Maintenance Department is responsible for:
- Maintenance of all Town buildings including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, janitorial, and painting.
- Communication and Information systems installation and support.
- Mowing & grounds maintenance of Town facilities, cemeteries, and athletic fields (except Town Park).
- Snow plowing of Town property.
- Cemetery services and monuments.
- The operation of Keeler Field Public Water System and five non-community water supplies.
- Maintenance of Town vehicles and equipment.
- Lewisboro's Geographic Information System
Water and Sewer District Administrator for Oakridge: Joel Smith
Sewer Administrator for Wild Oaks: Leo Masterson