- Applications for Building Permit and Certificate of Occupancy (both submitted at same time.)
- Fees for both (see attached schedule.)
- Plans and specifications, 3 sets, one with architect's or engineer's seal (New York State only.) This is not required for additions costing less than $20,000, unless requested by the Building Department.
- Plot Plan (survey showing setbacks as described below.)
- Where applicable, approval for sewage disposal system from the Westchester County Department of Health, 118 South Bedford Road, Mount Kisco, NY (864-7333).
There are no available forms.
There are no available documents.