Important Information for Property Owners
- New York State Law states whether you receive a bill or not, you are ultimately responsible for payment including penalties. Once a bill is in the penalty stage, payment cannot be accepted without the penalty. All unpaid taxes become a lien by May 1st of the following year.
- In the Tax Office you will find the Town of Lewisboro Assessment Roll as well as the Tax Roll.
- The Tax Office maintains listings of all property owners.
- Town of Lewisboro tax maps are available for viewing.
- The Tax Office wants to help residents with any questions they may have - call us at 914-763-3100.
- All unpaid taxes become a lien May 1st of the following year. Interest on liens increases 1% per month.
- If you have sold your house or you are a new property owner, please contact the Receiver's Office to note the change and have the tax bills forwarded to the correct owner.