Town of Lewisboro
11 Main Street
South Salem, New York, 10590
Zoning Board of Appeals
- Applicant has to be appealing a negative determination from another Town Board or council or Building Department.
- Interprets the Zoning Ordinance.
Reviews and acts on applications for the following special uses:
- Temporary storage of contractor's equipment
- Private kennels
- Accessory apartments
- Ranching and raising of field and garden crops
- Temporary stands for the sale and display of field and garden crops
- Any use that was established legally as a special permit use.