Alcoholic Beverage Permits

According to Town Code Section 78 adopted in 1977, consumption of alcoholic beverages in public places is prohibited. Exceptions are provided for gatherings sponsored by a local Fire Department, recognized civic organization or church organizations. Other organizations or individuals must obtain a permit from the Town Board to serve alcoholic beverages on Town property.

Applications are available at the Town Clerk's office and should be made well in advance of the event. There is no fee.