This is a placeholder
The Phase II Stormwater regulations require towns like Lewisboro to implement programs and practices to control polluted stormwater runoff. These have six minimum measures:
- Public education and outreach on stormwater
- Public involvement and participation
- Illicit discharge detection and elimination
- Construction site stormwater runoff control
- Post construction stormwater management in new development and redevelopment
- Pollution prevention and good housekeeping for town operations
In December, 2007, Lewisboro passed two stormwater ordinances. One addresses the illicit discharge of stormwater, and its detection, and elimination, and the other addresses stormwater management and sediment and erosion control. These two ordinances can be read by clicking on the links at the top of this page.
In addition, you can see the actions that Lewisboro has taken by reviewing the annual reports, also linked to in the resource section below.