P.O. Box 500
11 Main Street
South Salem, NY 10590
- Emergencies - 911
- Vista Fire Department - 533-2727
- Lewisboro Volunteer Ambulance Corps - LVAC - 763-9633
Cable Television of Westchester: 962-4444
- Lewisboro Public Access Channel #20
DIRECTV - 1-855-463-7359
Chamber of Commerce: 763-8819
- Parking Permits
- Katonah Station Shuttle Bus
- MetroNorth Information
- New York State Electric & Gas - 1-800-572-1111
- Just Energy- 1-877-731-5198
- Danbury Hospital
24 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT
- Norwalk Hospital
16 Stevens Street, Norwalk, CT
- Northern Westchester Hospital Center
400 East Main Street, Mount Kisco, NY
- Lewisboro Library
15 Main Street, South Salem
- Verizon - 890-2550
- Public School System - Katonah-Lewisboro School District
- Most homes have private septic systems.
- The Town of Lewisboro administers the Oakridge & Wild Oaks Sewer Districts.
- For questions call the Finance Department at 763-8383.
- Most homes have private wells.
- The Town of Lewisboro administers the Oakridge Water District. For questions call the Finance Department at 763-8383.
- For water quality issues call the Westchester County Health Department at 813-5156.